Habits – good and bad – are hard to break. Make positive change where and when you can. For example, don’t change out an inefficient, still-functioning, fixture if you can’t afford to do so. When its time has come, replace it with a more cost-effective fixture. Here are things you can do … and things we do – to be more environmentally and fiscally responsible. When you’re ready for changes, we’ll help you.
Save money and the environment – choose energy efficient fixtures
- LEAD-FREE FAUCETS, VALVES & PIPING – reduce toxins
- METERED WATER SOFTENERS – use less salt, water and electricity
- DUAL-FLUSH TECHNOLOGY TOILETS – save between 20% and 35% of total water bill
- ZERO-WASTE REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS – save at least five gallons of water per gallon of treated water
- TANKLESS & OTHER HIGH-EFFICIENCY WATER HEATERS